VIsualise Borehole Data with Hyperdata
Flexible and efficient workflow with Hyperdata reporting:
- All the results per bore hole are put in place in Hyperdata report and are ready for the client. No hazzle with importing different formats of data etc.
- Hyperdata report contains tools for classifying and orienting structures. Easy work at office or even remotely from home.
- No licence costs. After buying the report per bore hole that's it.
- Unlimited copies can be dowloaded from the web.
- Easy installation. Just copying to a hard disk.
- Each of the team member can have a copy of his/her own and work anywhere.
- Quick search functions cover all the data also cores in core boxes.
Advantages of core boxes in Hyperdata reporting:
- Cores and data together in Hyperdata report ensure quality of drilling and logging.
- Can reduce visits to a core shed or enables to plan visits more better.
- When classifying a fracture on a scanned image, a core box gives a broader view of the geology around the depth of the fracture.
Check from the video, how easy it is to define structures on the borehole images.